1. All orders to include item code, product description, quantity, price and freight and handling charges (see below).
2. Orders may be placed by phone, fax, mail or e-mail. Please quote your order number and if Applicable payment details. (prepaid accounts)
Terms and Methods of Payment
1. All website orders must be paid by VISA, AMEX, MasterCard, Bankcard or DinersClub.
2. The cost of recovering any default of payments will be borne by the customer. Court in NSW has sole jurisdiction.
3. The goods remain property of Universal Choice Wholesaler until full payment is received.
4. Insurance is always the responsibility of the overseas customers; we do not insure export consignments.
1. Prices are negotiable for bulk requirements. Please contact our sales department.
2. Prices are quoted in Australian dollars and exclude GST.
3. Prices are subject to change without prior notice, however, we will endeavour to provide a 7 day notification prior to said increases
4. We reserve the right to rectify prices quoted in the invoice, if found to be incorrect and or different to agreed and or History pricing
Availability and Brands
1. Common types and sizes are usually available ex stock. Unpopular types and sizes will require minimum 6 weeks delivery time.
2. We endeavour to stock all items displayed in this catalogue at all times. However due to unforseen and/or unexpected circumstances there is always a possibility that we may temporarily run out of stock of a particular stock item, we will exercise our discretion and supply an alternative brand of comparable quality to save you the convenience of back ordering.
3. If back ordered item is no longer required, please advise our after sales service.
Delivery and Freight
1. In Australia. Minimum freight handling and insurance charges:
2. New Minimum freight charges as of 01/02/2017 (1st change since 2007)
Destination Capital Cities
$18.20 + GST
$22.73 + GST
$27.30 + GST
3. N.B For bulky or heavy consignments which exceed the above, extra freight will be invoiced at cost.(P.O.A.)
4. For overseas delivery, customers will be informed the freight cost by email, and the customer must approve the freight charge by email of fax before delivery.
Return of Goods Policy
1. Returning Goods
i) Prior approval must be obtained from our after sales staff on 1300 889 300 or email our sales department before returning goods.
ii) A Return Authority Number (R.A.N.) form will be sent to you once the return is authorised. The form is to be attached with goods together with a copy of our delivery docket/invoice and any other relevant correspondence.
iii) Goods returned must be in their original packaging.
iv) Any claim for incorrect shipment, faulty or damaged goods on delivery, must be made within two (2) working days of receipt of goods.
v) Goods will be accepted for credit or replacement at the sole discretion of the management of Universal Choice.
2. Collection of Goods
i) Universal Choice Wholesaler will arrange for goods to be collected, unless otherwise agreed in writing.
ii) If the goods have been returned without any written authorisation by Universal Choice Wholesaler, the company will not be responsible for any charges (for any reason) such as freight, insurance and custom duty etc.
3. Claims for Breakages (Export customers only)
i) Claims for breakages must be referred to your insurers. We do not insure export consignments.
4. 20% Re-stocking fee
i) Goods returned due to orders placed incorrectly will be subject to a 20% restocking fee with a minimum fee of $10.00.
5. Issue of Credit
i) Universal Choice Wholesaler reserves the right to refuse or delay credit or replacement unless the procedures for the return of goods have been followed.